2022/1/18 Updated. Most of the cross-chain bridge services are temporally unavailable. It means that you can not transfer MATIC from BSC to Polygon directly. Please use USDT instead and swap them to MATIC later on Quickswap. The whole process is quite the same, you can follow this guide to do the transfer.
If you encounter any problems in transferring funds, please contact us in the community.
On the Polygon network, you need MATIC to pay gas fees. There are many ways to get your first MATIC on Polygon to your Metamask wallet.
We have provided a tutorial for you on how to transfer MATIC on BSC to Polygon with the help of Multichain (formerly known as Anyswap).
- Add Polygon to your Metamask wallet. 👉 Tutorial
- Buy MATIC on CEX like Binance, and send it to your Metamask wallet on the Polygon network. 💡Please arrange the operation as early as possible. After the funds are purchased, some exchanges may have T+1 trading restrictions.
- (Optional) Or you can also buy MATIC from Dex like Pancakeswap.
- Visit Multichain's official site (formerly known as Anyswap).
- Connect your Metamask wallet and switch your Metamask network to BSC.
- Select the MATIC token and swap at least 5 MATIC. This is required by the platform, and the minimum transfer amount is dynamically adjusted.
🎉 🎉 Congratulations! You are all set.
Estimated Time of Crosschain Arrival is 10-30 min.